Women’s Day is giving you the chance to win a French inspired holiday in Melbourne.
The prize includes:
Return air or road transfers from the winner’s place of residence to the capital city departure point for two people valued up to $218.00 (depending on kilometers travelled to and from their nearest departure point).
- Return private airport to hotel transfer in Melbourne for two people valued up to $185.00.
- Two (2) x nights standard twin share accommodation at Rendezvous Hotel Melbourne for two people valued up to $996.00 (subject to availability at the time of booking).
- A Dash De Jour French Cooking Class in Melbourne for two (2) people valued up to $270.00 (subject to availability at the time of booking. Note that classes are only available on Saturdays).
- One (1) x Chez Olivier French Restaurant in Melbourne Gift Card valued at $350.00. Any additional costs set outside the allocated value of the voucher are the responsibility of the winner.
- One (1) x Aurora Spa in Melbourne Gift Card valued at $400.00 – to be redeemed on all treatments from the Melbourne store only. Any additional treatments or costs set outside the allocated value of the voucher are the responsibility of the winner.
10 runners up win a “French Inspired” gift pack that includes:
- One (1) x French Manicure Sets valued up to $20.00.
- Two (2) x Bottles of JP Chenet valued up to $5.00 each.
- One (1) x Australian Womens Weekly Macaroons & Biscuits Cook Book valued up to $30.00.
- One (1) x Ella Bache Gift Gard (valid for any Ella Bache store within Australia only) valued up to $100.00.
- One (1) x L’OCCITANE Lavender Gift Set valued up to $90.00.
To enter fill in your details onsite and answer the question “In 25 words or less tell us: Other than J.P. Chenet if you could magically take one part of France or French culture into Australia what would it be and why?”
The competition closes 18 April 2013.Click to get this offer